GCC, with its unrivaled service experience and technological know-how, is helping companies all over the region to utilize Fortinet’s security fabric.
FortiOS, Fortinet’s operating system, is the foundation of the Fortinet Security Fabric. The Security Fabric is the industry’s highest-performing and most expansive cybersecurity platform, organically built on a common management and security framework.
FortiOS ties all of the Fabric’s security and networking components together to ensure seamless integration. This enables the convergence of networking and security functions to deliver a consistent user experience and resilient security posture across all manner of environments. On-premises, cloud, hybrid, and converging IT/OT/IoT infrastructure are included.
GCC can enable you address the most critical challenges with the latest FortiOS 7.4 which is packed with powerful new features that give IT leaders unprecedented visibility and enforcement across even the most complex hybrid environments. Updates include:
- Industry-first unified networking and security architecture for OT, IoT, and IT devices
- Industry-first unified management and analytics capabilities across Fortinet’s entire secure networking portfolio through FortiAnalyzer
- Greater automation and real-time response capabilities for SOC teams to protect against and reduce time to resolution for sophisticated attacks such as weaponized AI attacks, targeted ransomware, and criminal-sponsored APTs
- Enhancements to reduce alert triage and incident investigation across early detection solutions including FortiEDR, FortiXDR, FortiRecon, and FortiDeceptor
- New features to reduce risk across converging OT/IT/IoT environments